Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Frozen Takes Over DCA!

As you probably have heard by now, the nightly event "Mad T Party" has been replaced by Frozen. I'm a huge fan of Mad T Party. I think it's fun, entertaining, and a great theme for both adults and kids. When I first heard about Frozen replacing Mad T Party, I was pretty disappointed. I didn't feel like Frozen is as versatile of a theme as Mad T. To me, Frozen was target more towards the younger audience.
Now this doesn't mean that I totally despise the new "Frozen Fun" at DCA, my friends and I decided to check it out for ourselves


The new Frozen Fun includes:

  • Meeting and Greet with Elsa and Anna inside the Animation Studio (DCA)
  • Sing-along show (DCA)
  • Snowzone, snacks, meet and greet with Olaf
  • "Do You Want To Draw A Snowman" - learn how to sketch Olaf at the Animation studio
  • Nighttime events: DJ on the main stage, ice sculptor, Ice Breaker dancers, pictures with Marshmallow (snow monster), exclusive "Frozen" beverages.
See our day at "Frozen Fun" below:





Frozen is even taking over Disneyland! It has replaced the Beauty and the Beast, and Tangled at the Royal Theater at Fantasy Faire. Unfortunately, our footage of the Frozen Show was delete accidentally. However, we actually liked it a lot! I thought it was just a funny as Beauty and the Beast & Tangled.
Most of the event requires a fast pass. The meet/greet with Olaf actually gave you a pager so you didn't have to stand in line for the duration of the wait. I thought this was a great addition since the wait was at 90 minutes. It was nice to be able to walk around and not restricted being in a line.

Have you been to the new "Frozen Fun" at DCA? Thoughts? Share with me in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment