Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wednesday...

...I'm going back to Disneyland with my boyfriend and my friend Diana! I haven't been able to spend time with her for the past few weeks because we were both so busy, but we all have Wednesday off, so it's off to Disneyland we go! 
Last time I was there was also on a Wednesday, and it wasn't very busy. A lot of characters were out, and lots of cast members were wearing their lanyards, so I'm hoping it's going to be that way again this Wednesday. 
They've been doing a lot of refurbishment since it's the off season so we won't be able to ride Splash Mountain or visit Critter Country since that'll be close as well. I wonder what else will be block off on Wednesday?
Also, I saw the new 2011 Hidden Mickey pins. Honestly, I don't know if I really like them =( Nothing really popped out at me besides the T-Shirt pins
Picture found on the Disney Pin Trading page     







I don't know if I'll start collecting the T-Shirt pins though, since there's a few sets I'm trying to finish. We'll see! I'll post pictures of any new pins I get on Wednesday.

~Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment